1 Greenview Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4EQ
- Attractive and deceptively spacious terrace bungalow
- Located on a prime corner site within an ever popular residential development
- Close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Two well proportioned bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Wet-room style bathroom with white suite
- Oil-fired central heating
- PVC rainwater goods
- Extensive gardens to rear
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious terrace bungalow which is located on a prime corner site within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This beautifully presented property benefits from two generous bedrooms, spacious lounge, contemporary fitted kitchen and a recently fitted 'wet-room style' shower room. With the dwelling further boasting oil fired central heating and beautifully landscaped extensive rear gardens, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front entrance door with twin double glazed panels inset. Single radiator. Electric meter cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.26 x 3.42 (13'11" x 11'2")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature fireplace with electric insert and ability to utilise as an open fireplace. Dual aspect PVC windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.25 x 2.44 (10'7" x 8'0")
- Full range of contemporary high and low level 'shaker style' units with chrome handles and complementary laminate work surfaces and upstands. One and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for full height freestanding fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Eye level built in oven and grill. Integrated four ring hob with pyramid stainless steel extractor canopy set above. Tiled effect lino and partially tiled walls. Part glazed PVC door to rear and complementary PVC window. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 3.49 x 3.17 (11'5" x 10'4")
- Spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Single radiator. PVC window overlooking rear gardens.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35 x 2.53 (10'11" x 8'3")
- Generous second bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Single radiator. PVC window overlooking rear gardens.
- SHOWER ROOM 1.80 x 1.55 (5'10" x 5'1")
- White suite comprising low flush push button wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap set onto vanity unit and 'wet-room style' shower with 'Mira' electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls and 'non-slip' flooring. PVC sheeted ceiling with recessed spotlights inset. Chrome towel radiator. PVC window.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Right of way over shared access to front encompassing well stocked border.s and concrete pathway. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed private rear gardens, finished in neat lawn, selection of plants and shrubs and a recently refurbished paved patio area. PVC oil tank. Block built oil-fired boiler house. PVC rainwater goods. Outside tap and lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.