1 Greenburn River Mews
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9AG
- Spacious Lounge With Front Patio Doors
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen And Space For Dining
- 2 Bedrooms With French Doors In Bedroom 2
- Spacious 4 Piece Bathroom With White Suite
- En Suite Shower Room In Bedroom 1
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Exclusive Ornamental Rear Garden Included
- Communal Car Parking At Front Elevation
- Central Town Centre Location
2 bedroom ground floor apartment enjoying a convenient town centre location, just off Main Street. Communal car parking is available at the front elevation and an ornamental stoned garden is also included to the rear. This is an ideal first time buy or investment opportunity and viewing is highly recommended!
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Glass panelled communal front door with intercom system.
Solid flush panel front door into entrance hallway.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ KITCHEN/ DINING 7.32m 0.00m x 3.96m 0.61m (24' 0" x 13' 2")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in beech effect shaker style finish. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Space for freestanding cooker. Recessed overhead extractor fan. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Complementary wall tiling. Beech laminate flooring to kitchen area. Recessed ceiling lights at kitchen area. Telephone intercom system. Twin radiators.
- Lounge Area
- With twin PVC double glazed French doors with twin matching double glazed side panels accessing the front forecourt. Twin ceiling drop lights.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 0.91m x 2.44m 1.83m (12' 3" x 8' 6")
- Twin rear windows including tilt and turn fire escape window. Thermostatic heat control unit.
- En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising push button flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer lever mixer tap and PVC panelled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen doors.
- BEDROOM 2 2.44m 3.05m x 2.13m 2.13m (8' 10" x 7' 7")
- TV ariel point. Twin PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden.
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM
- With 4 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Tiled surround. Push button flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap. PVC panelled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen door.
- Central town centre location off Ballynure Road opposite the junction with the Green Road.
Communal parking forecourt.
Pedestrian access onto Main Street.
Gable side access to rear garden with boundary fencing.
Garden laid in coloured stone.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.