Recently converted former Farm House situated on magnificent site at the top of the Ballywee Road, just outside Parkgate Village enjoying close transport links to Belfast City centre and nearby airports. The property has been very well maintained by the current vendors and is suited for potential division to provide adjacent granny flat facility. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood panelled front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels and overhead fan light.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 5.79m 2.74m x 4.88m 0.00m (19' 9" x 16' 0")
- Range of solid high and low level units in solid maple finish with matching marble work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. 'Aga' stove included with integrated overhead extractor unit and recessed lighting. Integrated fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Island unit with granite work surfaces and breakfast bar. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with under oven. Splashback tiling. Recessed under unit lighting. Plate rack. Larder unit. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.79m 0.00m x 5.18m 1.83m (19' 0" x 17' 6")
- Original brick built fireplace with stone tiled hearth. Open fire. Recessed ceiling lighting. Twin glass panelled doors into:-
- DINING ROOM 5.49m 0.91m x 3.96m 0.00m (18' 3" x 13' 0")
- Cast iron multi fuel stove with tiled hearth. Feature stone wall cladding. Feature front window. Recessed ceiling lighting. Reclaimed stone flooring.
- SUN ROOM 5.49m 0.91m x 3.05m 0.00m (18' 3" x 10' 0")
- Double glazed French doors accessing patio area. Stone tiled flooring.
- With w.c.
- LOUNGE 5.49m 0.91m x 5.49m 0.00m (18' 3" x 18' 0")
- Cast iron woodburning stove inset into chimney breast with slate hearth and stone surround. Tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary 3 piece suite comprising spacious double shower cubicle with overhead drench shower unit with separate handheld shower head. Low flush w.c. and vanity unit with mixer tap. Chrome heated towel rail.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.13m 2.74m x 2.13m 0.00m (7' 9" x 7' 0")
- Range of low level units. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.
- With two piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
- First Floor
- GALLERY LANDING
- Maple flooring. Velux roof light. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.88m 0.61m x 3.66m 0.91m (16' 2" x 12' 3")
- Walk in wardrobe. Solid oak flooring.
- Dressing Room 4.88m 0.91m x 3.35m 0.00m (16' 3" x 11' 0")
- Maple flooring.
- En Suite Bathroom
- Freestanding bath with centred mixer tap and handheld shower head. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.74m x 3.35m 0.91m (11' 9" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 2.74m x 3.05m 2.74m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM 4 5.79m 1.83m x 2.44m 1.83m (19' 6" x 8' 6")
- Walk in wardrobe with plumbing in place for en suite shower room.
- BEDROOM 5 3.35m 2.74m x 2.74m 1.83m (11' 9" x 9' 6")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM SUITE
- Modern three piece white suite comprising tiled bath with mains operated shower over. Low flush w.c. and vanity unit with mixer tap. LED wall mounted mirror.
- Situated on superb elevated site just on the corner of the Connor Road and Ballywee Road.
Extensive sweeping tarmac driveway with parking forecourt allowing parking for a number of vehicles.
Surrounding landscaped gardens laid mainly in lawn with mature flower beds and borders.
Spacious patio area with raised timber framed decking.
Outside light. Water tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.