1 Ballycorr Heights
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9ZT
- Exceptional 2300 Sq Ft Four Bedroomed Detached Villa
- Four Reception Rooms Plus First Floor Study
- Quality Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Cloakroom: Separate Utility Room
- De Luxe Shower Room/ Two En-Suites
- Comprehensive Range Of Solid Oak Internal Finishes
- Including Open Tread Staircase With Glass Balustrading
- Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ Oil Heating/ Alarm
- Large Detached Matching Garage/Private Mature Gardens
- Extensive Brick Pavior Driveway, Forecourt And Paths
Exclusive detached four bedroom villa, extending to circa 2300 sq ft plus large detached garage, occupying a prominent corner site at the front of this select development, off Ballycorr Road. The property offers choice adaptable accommodation currently set out in four reception rooms to include a superb sun lounge extension; quality fitted kitchen with utility; luxury bathroom, two en-suites, spacious ground floor cloakroom and first floor study. There are too many extras to list however, the extensive use of solid oak finishes to include an open tread staircase with glazed balustrading is of particular note. Internal inspection will only but impress!
- RECEPTION HALL 5.18m x 4.57m (17 x 15)
- (at widest point)
Main front entrance with contemporary hardwood front door finished in horizontal panels with security locking. Matching double glazed side screens.
- Secondary entrance fronting onto Ballycorr Road itself with PVC double glazed door and side window. Solid oak flooring throughout the ground floor. Manufactured solid oak open tread staircase with matching oak newell posts and bannister. Glass panel balustrading.
Solid oak four panel internal doors throughout with matching skirting boards.
- With two piece white suite comprising push button WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Contemporary polished tile flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.06m x 4.01m (13'4 x 13'2)
- Dual aspect windows. Raised open fire in matt black surround with matching polished granite flooring. Solid oak flooring.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m x 3.71m (14 x 12'2)
- Twin front windows. Solid oak flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.30m x 3.30m (10'10 x 10'10)
- With access from reception hall and kitchen. Open square arch into:
- SUN LOUNGE 4.78m x 3.66m (15'8 x 12)
- in PVC double glazed frame with twin french doors accessing rear patio and garden. Vaulted ceiling with range of recessed ceiling lights. Solid oak flooring throughout.
- KITCHEN 3.96m x 3.51m (13 x 11'6)
- Superb fitted range of high and low level units in a matt cream finish with matching granite worksurfaces. Centre island unit with integrated soft closing units. Window pelmet with range of recessed lights. Inlaid 5 ring ceramic hob with overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Built in eye level double oven. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Recessed stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and separate stainless drainer. Complementary wall tiling. Range of recessed unit lighting with feature drop lighting over the breakfast bar. Matching ceramic tile floor extending into:
- UTILITY ROOM 3.48m x 1.78m (11'5 x 5'10)
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units with matching worksurfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. PVC double glazed back door. Range of ceiling spotlights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Gallery landing with solid oak newell posts and glazed balustrading. Front window.
Access to roofspace via folding steps. Part floored. Electric light.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.22m x 3.28m (13'10 x 10'9)
- Range of wall to wall built in sliderobes with soft cushion covering. Integrated shelves and hanging space. Integrated lighting. Laminate flooring. Twin front windows.
- DE LUXE EN SUITE SHOWER BATHROOM
- With contemporary offset panelled bath with centred mixer tap and recessed flexi shower head. Chrome towel rail/radiator. Complementary wall tiling. Ceiling spotlights.
- BEDROOM 2 4.04m x 3.45m (13'3 x 11'4)
- Dual aspect windows.
- DE LUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising quadrant PVC panelled shower cubicle with sliding screen doors and mains pressure shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin and stainless steel mixer tap. Push button WC.
- BEDROOM 3 3.28m x 3.28m (10'9 x 10'9)
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 3.66m x 3.51m (12 x 11'6)
- Laminate flooring.
- DE LUXE FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- Recently refurbished in a contemporary style. Three piece suite comprising large shower cubicle with coloured panels. Mains pressure shower unit with overhead 'drench' tap with flexi head. Glazed panels with sliding door. Push button WC. Wall mounted vanity unit with contrasting drawer units. Centred mixer tap. Chrome towel rail/radiator. Polished floor tiling. Matching accessories including wall mounted mirror.
- STUDY 1.83m x 1.78m (6 x 5'10)
- Range of wall mounted shelves. Range of ceiling spotlights. Laminate flooring.
- Occupying a spacious private mature site at the front of this select development which comprises only ten similar detached houses. Extensive brick pavior driveway and parking forecourt with twin gates accessing the rear driveway and brick pavior service area.
- LARGE DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE 5.79m 1.83m x 3.66m 2.74m (19' 6" x 12' 9")
- Roller shutter door. PVC side door and window. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Shelved walls.
Front perimeter wall with railings. Spacious private gardens, mainly laid in lawn, with extensive range of shrubs and trees. Aluminium framed greenhouse.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.